Friday, March 4, 2011

Do Not Weep On My Ashes

Here lies my ashes,
Here lies my remains.
Cry if you want,
Weep if you must
But then I am gone to the world,
Gone to this happy living earth.
Living on this earth,
Each moment, each hour,
Striking down on my survival,
Lack of air supply,
Lack of reasons to stick on.
Have to move on,
Have to try the next stage,
Death is dear, life so much more dearer,
But it all had to end, someday, sometime.
Laughing out loud now that I am gone.
Its been such a joke that nobody got a clue,
Nobody knew the torments from within.
At this moment, I wish, life was different.
That I didn't make those mistakes
That you left me for.
But, such is life. Honey
Love you always, love you till your end.
That is my last testimony.
I love you.

5 comments:

Deekshith Vemuganti said...

the upper part ( in fact, i didn't know where to strike a dividing line) contains your mark but the lower one, i am not the one to comment on it because it's Love.

a ship that could never anchor said...

my mark being?i found a certain problem with my writin.my purpose is to drive in the point but i often end up being repetitive...

Deekshith said...

that troublesome delivery is itself a mark, you know, troubled ones often turn out be the best ones.

ousu said...

shyama@hhmm wat do i say?? makes sense? yes, though its hard to understand.. but at times i thought u gave too much importance to love..much more than what it actually deserves..over rated..

a ship that could never anchor said...

@ousu:it is similiar to the question i posed to you the other day.i dont understand what love is anymore. there is vague concept in my heart but the definition is getting foggier day by day...
its in a sloshed state that moments of clarity creeps in and i understand the real meaning. now when i am normal i dunno anything.