Friday, October 28, 2011

To Heaven and Beyond


Photographs cannot grasp as many moments as words. The limits for imagination get stretched beyond anything which is why this need to pen down my thoughts. This is more in the nature of expressing my feeling of awe. It is strange how cities make you yap incessantly, every word uttered quite inconsequential and insignificant. Not quite the case in places far removed from civilization as we know it. Here I don't dare utter a word out of context from the fear of disrespecting the beauty around me. Surrounded by limitless towering peaks and lush stretches of land, I do not feel diminished by this vastness. On the contrary there is a sense of challenge. I am invigorated to do everything in my power to preserve this beauty. Arunachal Pradesh the "valley of lights" has invoked this light within me.

No comments: