Tuesday, April 3, 2007

wat t hell!!

Hi all
The era din end. I'm still using the same old number. Guess i accepted defeats in the hands of consumerism and could not stay without the newer version of the idiot box in my hand to keep me busy. It is a bane as well as a boon, but more of a bane. Yeah, right, u can keep in touch with your near dear ones, your b/f, g/f, whoever, essential during times of emergencies but oh my god!! there is still a limit. I can actually see people switch from television sets to mobile handsets. Talk about the era of the IDIOT BOX II. But I'm not surprised n I'm not worried cos soon some new gadget will be introduced, (god only knows what!!) and mankind will be stuck to that and ill follow the crowd. Thats what we are meant to do right?! Path of moderation is too far away to reach and trying to be different is just a myth. Well thats all for now folks, see ya...

1 comment:

Deekshith Vemuganti said...

if you carefully observe my latest post, i've addressed this issue.

I said somewhere in the middle, 'no cell phone'

Sane people know limitations of everything.

An eye opener for insane crowd.