Thursday, August 26, 2010

My principles-Articles of Association

Friday, September 26, 2008

Was talking to a friend today and the person asked me what are my depths and limits...
a very deep question i must say,i din know what to blab
so i jus bragged and said i have no limits
thats when i realised,my sayin that gives a thoroughly wrong impression of me
u know wat i mean!!!
so i thought of coverin up that remark of mine with something more formal
so i said i have certain principles in life.he wont stop pestering and asked me what those principles are. on the process of fibbing i discovered that i do have certain principles in life.it was a funny discovery especially for someone who lives life on the edge(me). well here goes....
1. i wont step into any relationship or friendship without seeing a profit in it, n the word kind is Very exhaustive
2. id do anythin for the one i love.Anything.the one i love could include friend,bfs,family etc
3. i forgive but never forget
4. i never regret my past even if it was the most horrible one, live life in the present and dont care at all about the future

well whoever is interested in being my friend,better read my articles of association
this company has a strict policy of following all the principles to the word.

3 comments:

Deekshith Vemuganti said...

introspective introduction of yourself. liked it. as there is a saying, 'keep arguing and you'll know something different about self everytime.'

a ship that could never anchor said...

oh that intro keeps changing everyday.is'nt it weird that u think ur something with conviction but soon enough u change ur mind n think ur somethin else...wish ter was a solution to that problem...

Deekshith Vemuganti said...

thats the best part, each time you contradict to your previous self, you are getting wiser, it means.